Operations Support Agent
Accelerate Personnel are actively seeking an Operations Support Agent to work within a busy office in the Snetterton Norfolk area.
Our client is looking for an experienced Operations Support Agent on a temp to perm contract.
As an Operations Support Agent you be working in a fast paced environment and adhere to strict timelines.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Ensure the effective performance of the operation in line with divisional and customer targets.
• Maximise all operational resources to ensure that all collections and deliveries are carried out in a timely and
cost effective manner.
• Carry out administrative tasks which may include, ramp activities, sort activities, trace activities, dispatch
activities and local customer service. While operational tasks may be part of these roles, the majority of time is
spent on office-based activities.
• You will be responsible for planning and organising your own work on hourly/daily basis
• Coordinate team activities or those of agency contract staff
• Support supervisor or manager activities
• Support the design, review and implementation of processes and procedures
• Responsible for the completion of defined processes and procedures to deadline, ensuring accuracy,
completeness, and compliance with relevant internal and external standards. Identifies anomalies as they arise
and uses judgment based on rules and procedures to resolve. For complex issues, may escalate to senior team
• Ensure the adequate communication of information to all sub-contractors.
• Carry out any other relevant duties as requested by the Line Manager to ensure the effective performance of the
• Ensure that all legislative and company policies, processes and procedures are adhered to
To be successful you must have:
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent PC skills
• The ability to prioritise a busy workload
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to plan and organise your own work
• High levels of accuracy
Full training will be given along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Excellent career opportunities for those who are keen to progress in a supportive "can do" and rapidly expanding environment.
For more information get in touch with Katie or Gemma at Accelerate Personnel. Alternatively, hit the Apply button below
Accelerate Personnel acting as an employment business
Rate of Pay
£11.56 per hour
Job ID – ND12